Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick Personality Type Test

...only 2 questions!

1. My sense of identity and biggest strength is based on:

A) My original minded conceptual perspective of the world and strong visionary drive that pushes towards how things should be in the future (go to Q2)

B) My ability to directly influence the social environment through my understanding of social norms, nurturing and guiding people and ability to read and understand others (go to Q4)

C) My ability to weigh up new information coming, so I can make subjective judgements based on my own feelings, values and morals to develop my own understanding (go to Q3)

D) My ability to directly influence the external environment through my objective understanding of structures and systems, logical decision making and planning/scheduling (go to Q4)

E) My ability to weigh up new information coming in, so I can make subjective judgements based on my personal sense of logic to develop my own understanding (go to Q3)

F) My conservative perspective of the world based on what is known to have worked effectively for me from past experience and/or proven reliable over a long period of time for others. (go to Q2)

G) My engagement in and ability to process what is happening in the present which I perceive in terms of patterns/interconnected meanings/impressions/emerging possibilities (go to Q5)

H) My engagement in and ability to process what is happening in the present which I perceive in terms of the literal physical details present (go to Q5)

2. I am more interested in:

A) Structures and Systems (if you answered 1A, you are most likely an INTJ, if you answered 1F you are most likely an ISTJ)

B) Humanity and Values (if you answered 1A you are most likely an INFJ, if you answered 1F you are most likely an ISFJ)

3. I perceive this new information through:

A) Literal physical details (if you answered 1C previously you are most likely an ISFP, if you answered 1E you are most likely an ISTP)

B) Patterns/interconnected meanings/impressions/emerging possibilities if you answered 1your are most likely an (if you answered 1C previously you are most likely an INFP, if you answered 1E you are most likely an INTP)


4. I primarily direct using:

A) My internal predictive insights based on pattern and impressions (if you answered 1B previously you are most likely an ENFJ, if you answered 1D previously you are most likely an ENTJ)

B) What has proven to work effectively based on past experience or over a long period of time for others (if you answered 1B previously you are most likely an ESFJ, if you answered 1D previously you are most likely an ESTJ)

5. I sort through the new information I perceive based on:

A) My personal feelings and values (if you answered 1G previously you are most likely an ENFP, if you answered 1H previously you are most likely an ESFP)

B) My personal sense of logical understanding (if you answered 1G previously you are most likely an ENTP, if you answered 1H previously you are most likely an ESTP)

2 comments: